New To Our Studio?
Step 1 – Register
- Register online here. If you prefer, you can complete the forms at the studio or print and bring them to the studio filled out.
Step 2 - Review the following pages
- Preparing for Your First Class
- Staying Safe when taking on a new exercise program
- Yoga Etiquette so you know what to expect in class
- Health Benefits associated with Yoga including stress management, weight control, balance improvement, lowering/managing pain, building strength and improving flexibility
- Frequently Asked Yoga Questions including what is Yoga, why hot Yoga, what to wear and more
Step 3 – Take a Class!
Decide which class you want to take! Although beginners are welcome in all of our classes, we recommend beginners start with one of the following: Classic, Slowburn Flow, or beginners yoga. Most people prefer to start there before moving on to the faster paced classes such as Flow. No matter which class you choose, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first class. This will give you time to sign in and be ready on your mat with everything you need by the time class starts.