200-HOUR Teacher Training Application
Teacher Training Details:
Training Hours- EVERY Wednesday Evening, 6-9PM
2 weekends a month
Self-study opportunities for missed days / flexible payment plan!
You will Learn:
- Asana/Postures & Proper Adjustments/Alignment Techniques
- Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle (8 Limbs of Yoga)
- Anatomy/Physiology and Spinal functions
- Meditation techniques
- To Teach and Create Dynamic Sequencing for a variety of class styles
- CPR & First Aid certification
In addition to the work done in Teacher Training at iYOGA, participants will be required to:
- Take a minimum of 2 additional hot yoga classes per week
- Be fully present and participate actively in the training
- “Practice teach” with other participants in the group
- Observe, at minimum, 3 classes throughout the training
- 1:1 conferencing with provided mentor- 2 taught classes with feedback
- Complete all written work, exams and required assignments
- Demonstrate the ability to teach a complete class
- Fulfill the 200-hour requirement for certification
Application is on a first-come, first-serve basis, upon review. You may submit your deposit of $500 by cash, check, or credit card to iYOGA Hot Yoga and Fitness of Lake Tapps, in person or via telephone/website. Deposits are processed upon acceptance into the training. A receipt will be provided for your personal records.
Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Total tuition cost is as follows:
$2,500- Early-Bird tuition (paid in full by start date)
$2,995- Full tuition (payment plans available)
Applicants who have been accepted into the Bija Yoga Academy Teacher Training Program will have confirmation via email or phone within 1-week of application receipt. All accepted applicants must confirm their registration via monetary deposit and email or verbal confirmation. If an applicant fails to confirm, his/her spot may be offered to another applicant.
Please submit your completed application and deposit to iYOGA Hot Yoga and Fitness of Lake Tapps, ATTN. Nadia Cutter.
Space will not be reserved until deposit is received.
You can fill out the application below or you can download the application, print it, and fill it out by clicking here.